Research technician position open in Giuliana Ferrari's lab
A research technician position is available, at San Raffaele Telethon Insitute for Gene Therapy (SR-TIGET) in the unit of Gene transfer into stem cells directed by Prof. Giuliana Ferrari. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who will work in team on projects aimed to develop new strategies of gene therapy for hemoglobinopathies.
- Master’s degree in biology, biotechnology or associated field
- Strong expertise in animal handling and care, and genetic mouse models.
- Additional experience in flow cytometry, molecular and cell biology will be considered as a plus.
- Capacity to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Oral and written command of the English language.
The position is immediately available. Type of contract and salary will be commensurate to experience.