Location: DIBIT2 C1, Floor R, Room 42a
Cell sorting and instrumentation specialist, FRACTAL
As an Electronic Technician, Mr. Canonico was responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, and electronic assemblies and systems, including flow cytometry analyzers and cell sorter instrumentation. His experiences include production, field service, returned materials, and engineering setups, installations, testing, certification, and repair.
Mr. Canonico is known in different places in Europe where he has gained great experience in cytometry both analyzers and sorters.
Specifically, his skills include:
- Tested production instrumentation to ensure proper operation per established test criteria Troubleshooting electronics down to the component level to determine cause and remedy of the malfunction.
- Performed required repairs to return unit to operational state.
- Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical problems to determine root cause of the issue and any recommendations for corrective actions.
- Set-up and tested new units to meet specified requirements.
- Recognizes failures and set-up problems, isolates problems, and takes appropriate action to resolve those problems.