Pier Alberto Testoni
Head physician, Gastroenterology and gastrointestinal endoscopy Unit
Full professor, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele
Head physician, Gastroenterology and gastrointestinal endoscopy
Chair of Gastroenterology:
- Direction of course on Digestive Diseases, school of Medicine;
- Direction of course on Digestive System Diseases, International MD Program
- Direction of postgraduate school of Gastroenterology
Chair, 2nd level Master Courses in:
- diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP
- diagnostic and therapeutic digestive endoscopy
- digestive physiopathology
Direction of the Medical Education Center, International teaching school for therapeutic digestive endoscopy
Fellow of the American Association for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Since 2018 Member of WEO (World Endoscopy Organization) Pancreatobiliary Working Group
Since 2016 Chair, European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Research Working Group on Pancreatico-biliary endoscopy (ERCP- EUS)
2016-2018 President of Italian Society of Digestive Endoscopy
Since 2014 Chair, European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guidelines Committee for “Papillary cannulation and sphincterotomy techniques at ERCP"
2010-2014 Member of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guidelines Committee for “Prevention of post-ERCP pancreatitis"
Scientific production (Scopus data)
- Full papers: 252;
- Citations: 5871;
- h Index: 35;
- Books, books chapters: 26.