Post doctoral position open in the Eye Repair Lab
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan, Italy, is looking for a post-doctoral candidate to join the Eye Repair Lab.
The project focuses on the role of neuroinflammation in ocular diseases. Main activities:
- research on animal/cell models;
- exciting opportunity to collaborate with our clinical (ophthalmology) unit to contribute to clinical studies (sample analysis, collection, etc) for phase 1/2 study;
Who we are looking for:
- PhD in cell biology or related subject;
- 3+2 years degree in biology/biotechnology (for Italian degree holders);
- Degree equal or higher than 108 (for Italian degree holders);
- GENUINE interest translational research;
- previous experience with animal models.
- Type of contract: to be discussed at the interview;
- Duration: 1 year;
- Place of work: San Raffaele Hospital, Milan-Italy.