Pre Doctoral and Post Doctoral Fellow at Eye Repair Lab
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan, Italy, is looking for one post-doctoral and one pre-doctoral fellow to join the Eye Repair Lab, led by Giulio Ferrari, which has a well-known track record of translational medicine accomplishments in ophthalmology and funding (including Horizon grants).
Who we are looking for:
- A PhD on biotech/cell biology topic (for the postdoc position) or a Master of Science thesis (for the predoc position);
- a solid and documented background in cell biology/biotechnology techniques;
- a proactive and problem-solving attitude;
- is fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- Is well organized and can follow/remain focused on different projects;
- has published in well-known peer-reviewed journals (at least one publication as first author for postdoc position);
- has worked previously with animal models;
- Is willing and interested in participating in basic and clinical projects: exposure will be given to the design and data analysis of clinical studies.
For more information click here