Financial Conflict of Interest in Research
The Ospedale San Raffaele Financial Conflict of Interest Policy is effective since April 19, 2016 and it is consistent with the requirements of the 2011 Public Health Service (PHS) revised Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) regulations (42 C.F.R. Part 50).
Conflict of Interest in research may occur when outside financial interests compromise, or have the appearance of compromising, the professional judgment of a researcher when designing, conducting or reporting research.
In this page you can find FCOI-related compliance forms, resources, training materials, and other information related to financial conflict of interest that will be of interest to the Ospedale San Raffaele research community.
FCOI Training for grant applications
If you are planning to submit a grant application to the Public Health Service (PHS) or to other extramural funding of international, private or public Funding Agencies adopting U.S. PHS regulation on Financial Conflict of Interest, you must complete FCOI training:
POLICy documents & FORMs
- Financial Conflict Of Interest Policy |download
- Investigator Financial Interests Disclosure Form (for internal PIs and Sub-recipients) |download
- Project /Contract Form |download
- Sub-Recipient Financial Conflict of Interests Agreement |download
FCOI Flow Chart
- Part A PRE-AWARD /INITIAL FINANCIAL INTEREST DISCLOSURE |download
- Part B POST-AWARD_ FINANCIAL INTEREST DISCLOSURE |download
- Part C REPORTING to PHS/SPONSOR IN CASE OF FCOI |download
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com