In line with major university hospitals in EU and worldwide, Ospedale San Raffaele has committed to developing its innovative projects also through the creation of dedicated companies, where investors, management teams, and investigators jointly address the translational process with combined science and managerial strenghts.
Business Development promotes the creation of new companies in the health sector and manages and supports, also through incubation services, the current portfolio of San Raffaele’s start ups
Collectively, OSR’s start ups have raised over 50 mln Euro from private investors, public funding and venture capital as of 2020.
Contact: Rossana Roncarolo | firstname.lastname@example.org
Within its objectives, the Business Development Unit aims to enhance all Ospedale San Raffaele’s Spin-Offs’ assets, and to enable the earlier stage of their growth by offering a variety of services, including:
- office and laboratory spaces
- the access to Ospedale San Raffaele’s research services, clinical services, and facilities
- liason with clinical and preclinical KOLs
- access to Ospedale San Raffaele’s network of investors and companies
- strategic consultancy and mentorship