Oral hygiene and prevention
The main research topics in our field of interest are strictly related with the role of the adequate control of oral bacterial irritants and the maintenance of the dental, periodontal and systemic health. The areas of research are:
- the efficacy of the control of oral biofilms around dental implants;
- patient education and oral prevention;
- the role of the individual and professional oral hygiene in the prevention of oral complications in oncologic cures;
- protocols and efficacy of dental bleaching techniques and methods;
- laser protocols to improve soft tissue healing;
- laser protocols to treat dentinal hypersensitivity.