Fellowship - Biomolecular NMR
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan, Italy, is looking for a Post-Doctoral fellow to join the Biomolecular NMR Group, in the Divison of Genetics and Cell Biology. The group uses biomolecular NMR spectroscopy coupled to biochemical, biophysical and computational methods to study the structure/function activity of proteins (or protein domains) involved in human diseases (e.g. cancer, genetic diseases) and their interactions with ligands (small molecules, peptides, protein domains).
- acquisition and analysis heteronuclear biomolecular NMR experiments;
- triple-resonance assignments, interpretation of data structural calculation, and dynamics studies;
- acquisition and analysis of ligand based NMR experiments;
- acquisition and analysis NMR experiments for metabolomics;
- support collaborative projects in drug discovery, structural biology and metabolomics;
- coordination of NMR time.
Who we are looking for:
- Ph.D in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology or equivalent
- Experience with solution NMR methods in protein structure analysis and/or protein-ligand interaction
- Experience with Bruker NMR instrumentation;
- Ability to work independently and assist other team members when necessary;
- Good organizational skills, ability to focus on multiple priorities.
- Type of contract: co.co.co
- Duration: one year, renewable;
- Place of work: IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele, Milan, Italy.
For more information click here