Junior Research Fellow at Neuroimmunology Lab
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute/University Vita-Salute San Raffaele in Milan, Italy, is looking for a highly motivated junior research fellow to join the Neuroimmunology Lab, led by Prof. Gianvito Martino and Prof. Paola Panina.
The candidate should preferably have previous experience with:
- Animal experimentation;
- Tissue staining and immunofluorescence;
- Gene expression analysis;
- Immune cell isolation and flow cytometry;
- Bioinformatics is a plus.
- Strongly interested in microbiota-gut-brain axis;
- Self-driven, eager to learn, and independent midset;
- Passionate about research and its potential translations into the clinic.
For more information click here