Research Technician Position at Translational Neuropathology Unit
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan, Italy, is looking for an enthusiastic Research Technician to join the Translational Neuropathology Unit, led by Dr. Martina Absinta, at the IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute Milan.
We are looking for:
- a biomedical degree (Bachelor or Master);
- prior lab expertise in hiPSC reprogramming and in vitro cell cultures; molecular and cellular biology techniques; CRISPR - Cas9 gene editing;
- high accuracy, reliability and precision as well as excellent organization skills;
- friendly and collaborative;
- a strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
The ideal candidate should have interest in neuroscience.
High degree of independence and good written and oral English communication skills are also required.
- the position is for one year, potentially renewable;
- place: IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital, via Olgettina 60, Milan, Italy.
For more information click here