Senior Software Developer – COSR
The primary goal of the Center is to provide to the scientific and clinical community technologies, approaches and instruments to understand the role of the genome, proteome and metabolome on diseases development, diagnosis and cure.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in bioinformatics, computer science, or a releted field;
- Previous experience in the field of bioinformatics or genomics;
- Familiarity with programming languages and additional tools commonly used in bioinformatics (e.g., R, BWA, START, GATK)
- Proven time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Type of Contract: CO.CO.CO;
- Duration: 1 year, renewable to two years and beyond;
- Place of work: IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital, via Olgettina 60, Milan, Italy
For more information click here