Administration, Organization & Control
The Administration, Organization and Control Unit has the mission of supporting SR-Tiget in the acquisition and management of material and human resources for an efficient development of research and institutional objectives. The Unit has three main goals:
- ensuring that appropriate administrative procedures are in place at the Institute for an effective co-management with Telethon Foundation and Ospedale San Raffaele;
- providing the financial elements to support the strategic decisions of the Institute;
- guaranteeing an organization in line with the Institute’s strategic objectives and a constant improvement of professional skills.
In synergy with other Areas, it also contributes to the development of a culture of collaboration to maintain the excellence of SR-Tiget research. The Unit’s staff has a diverse background ranging from Economics, Organizational Science, Humanities and Political Science.
The Unit is divided into two areas:
1. Administration and Control, whose activities are:
- purchasing (e.g. management of purchase requests, monitoring of funds);
- budget and control (e.g. management of annual budget and business plans, support to grant management);
- billing (e.g. invoice issuing and management);
- organization of business travels (e.g. trip planning, management of congress registration fees and reimbursement).
2. Personnel Management and Organization, whose activities are:
- organizational development (e.g. recruitment, designing of career paths and managerial training plans, governance implementation);
- administrative personnel management (e.g. collection of documents necessary for contract activations and resource onboarding);
- internal reporting (.e.g. management of head count and organizational chart)
Carlo Rocca | Financial Controller
Gabriele Nicolosi | Financial Controller
Teresa Cascella| Purchasing Officer
Barbara Palma | Secretary and Purchasing officer
Alessandra Damiani | HR Officer
Sophie Bevan | Billing Officer
Elisabetta Crisci | Secretary and Travel Officer
Tiziana Loperfido | Secretary, Travel and Purchasing Officer