Bioinformatician, Emerging Bacterial Pathogens Unit
The candidate should have a biological or quantitative background, previous experience in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis, a demonstrated proficiency with Python or R and an interest towards microbiology and antibiotics resistance. Experience in machine learning and a background in microbiology or bacterial genetics will be considered a plus.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skill set:
- MSc in Bioinformatics/Biology or quantitative background;
- +2 years hands-on documented experience in bioinformatics or data sciences with a biological background;
- HPC and Unix systems familiarity;
- Proficiency with at least one of the following script languages: Python, R;
- Proven ability to work in a research laboratory both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Written and spoken English (minimum B2).
For more information click here