Post-doctoral fellow at the Tumor Imaging Unit
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan, Italy, is looking for a postdoctoral fellow to join the Tumor Imaging Unit, headed by Prof. Carlo Tacchetti, which investigates the molecular and cellular processes involved in carcinogenesis and tumor progression with the goal of identifying novel molecular targets for specific therapies and overcoming drug resistance.
Who we are looking for:
- PhD in biomedical sciences;
- Solid knowledge in tumor biology;
- Strong skills in tissue culture, molecular and biochemical techniques are mandatory;
- Expertise in flow cytometry, 3D model systems and mouse handling are a plus;
- Research planning and organizational skill;
- Proficiency in spoken and written english;
- Motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and collaborative candidate.
For more information click here